This left arm facing recliner is a component of the Chapman modular sectional. Only one of these is needed per sectional.
Material: 94% Polyester, 6% Nylon (W)
- Manual-powered seat is easily reclined with release of latch
- Cradling, semi-bucket seat design offers incredible comfort
- Lay-flat design creates a nearly horizontal position ideal for napping
- Chaise-style footrest delivers continous leg support
- Sumptuously soft, high-performance chenille fabric cover is durable and easy to clean
- Extra-wide, pillowy armrest provides effortless stress relief
- High-quality mechanism ensures smooth, easy manual reclining with footrest elevating in tandem as back reclines
- Double row of decorative topstitiching adds tailored detailing
- Removable back for easy transport and postioning in small spaces
- 3-year limited warranty on frames, springs,and mechanisms while the cover, seams and cushions are warranted for one year.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.