Work from home in comfort and style with the Harvest Home L shaped desk set. Crafted of rubberwood solids with knotty white oak veneers, this desk features a chalkboard finish with saw cut hewing, full extension drawer glides for easy access to storage, five interior storage drawers, including two flip down keyboard drawers and a locking file drawer, bottom case dust proofing to protect contents, and additional storage with the shelving at the end of the curved shape return. This set effortlessly creates a casual look with a classic feel. With today's modern technology in mind, this set features a built-in charging station with two plugs and two USB ports, making multi device charging a breeze. This item comes in alternate finishes, sure to be a great addition to any home.
Dimensions: W70 x D24 x H37
Weight: 316 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Knotty White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Chalkboard Finish
- Dimensions: W70 x D24 x H37
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 316 lbs.
- Cubes: 27.4
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Desk Has Flip Down Front Drawer
- Desk Has Three Storage Drawers & Locking File Drawer
- Desk Has Charging Station w/ 2 Plugs & USB Ports
- Return Features Drawer w/ Drop Down Front
- Hutch Has 3 Adjustable Shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.